Updated Appointment Policy for Clients of Burleigh Road Animal Hospital during COVID-19 Pandemic
Effective July 1st 2021
At Burleigh Road Animal Hospital, the health and safety of our patients, clients, team members and community are our top priority. In order to continue offering our services and to keep within the recommendations and guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the transmission of COVID-19, we are making the following changes to our client protocol.
NOTE: If pet owners refuse to follow these new protocols – they will be asked to reschedule for when the guidelines are no longer in place.
Our new client protocol is as follows:
- In order to protect the safety of our team, doctors and other clients, we must insist all clients showing signs of illness associated with COVID-19 (cough, fever, etc) remain at home. Please have a healthy family member or friend bring your pet to Burleigh Road Animal Hospital.
- Our lobby remains closed at this time. Please call our office at 262-781-4400 when you have arrived for an appointment or to pick up food or medication.
- Starting on Thursday, July 1st, we will be allowing 1 client, properly wearing a mask, to accompany their pet to their visit. We are still requesting pet owners call our office at 262-781-4400 to alert our team you have arrived for your appointment. Please remain in your vehicle and one of our team members will bring you and your pet inside for their appointment. If you prefer to wait in your car during the appointment, please let us know when you arrive.
- All drop off appointments, including but not limited to surgery and grooming, will remain curbside. Please call our office at 262-781-4400 to alert our team you have arrived. A member of our team will bring your pet in for their appointment.
- If you are picking up food or medication for your pet, please call our office at 262-781-4400 to alert our team you are here. Our client service representative will take your payment over the phone. Once your invoice is complete, we ask that you pull your car around to our front door and our client service representative will bring your pet’s food or medication to your car.
- We ask you continue to use credit or debit cards vs other payment types (cash or check) at this time. We also accept Care Credit.
We will continue to strive to offer the same great service while minimizing risk for all parties at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and communicate any changes.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
The Burleigh Road Animal Hospital Team