We understand that pet health concerns can oftentimes come as an unexpected expense so to help make paying for veterinary care as easy as possible we are happy to offer the following methods of payment:
Care Credit – Apply for interest-free financing at CareCredit.com
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months on bills over $200!
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes and use it right away!
- No Annual Fee
Scratch Pay – Apply for a veterinary medical loan at ScratchPay.com
- Veterinary Medical Loans up to $10,000 in minutes!
- Available in 6, 12, 18 & 24 month loan terms
- Interest rates from 0%-36% depending on credit
- Monthly payments dependent on amount financed, term length and APR
Trupanion Express – Does your pet have health insurance through Trupanion? If so,
- The only insurance provider that allows us to process your claim in real time before you leave!
- Don’t wait for reimbursement, pay only what you owe!
- Visit Trupanion.com to learn more about their policies!
Please be aware that we do not offer any other payment arrangements and payment is due in full at the time of service. If you have questions regarding our payment policy, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Do you have Pet Insurance for your pets?
Another popular option for your furry family member(s) is pet insurance. We recommend this as supplemental financial aid for when the unexpected happens. The absolute BEST time to sign your pet up for an insurance policy is as soon as you get them!
NOTE: Pet insurance does not work the way that human health insurance policies work. You are still responsible for paying your veterinary bill up front and then submitting your claim to your insurance provider for reimbursement. Also please be sure to research any applicable waiting periods and restrictions on pre-existing conditions before committing to any particular insurance policy.
Burleigh Road Animal Hospital is not affiliated with any specific insurance provider so we strongly suggest that you do your research when choosing a company for your pet insurance needs. Many companies now offer pet insurance policies that cover anywhere from routine/preventative care to chronic illnesses or accidental injuries only.
To find a pet insurance policy that suits your budget and your pet’s needs, please visit the following pet insurance finder website.
Let Pawlicy Advisor go over the various types of pet insurance providers available according to your coverage preferences!